Cape Fear Conversations: Housing and Homelessness
Join us for a thoughtful conversation on housing and homelessness in the Cape Fear Community. We’ll talk about the causes, the challenges, and possible solutions with a panel of experts.
On Saturday, September 9 from 12:30-2:30pm, WHQR presents another informative and enlightening event for our Cape Fear Conversations series: Housing and Homelessness. WHQR's Kelly Kenoyer will lead a Q & A with local experts on how this issue affects residents in Cape Fear region.
- Katelyn Mattox- Social Work Supervisor, New Hanover County
- Meg McBride Stuart- Pastor, Hope Recovery Church
- Katrina Knight- Executive Director, Good Shephard Center
- Clayton Hammerski- Realtor, Intracoastal Realty
- Karen Garcia, ACT Team Lead, Physician Alliance For Mental Health
This FREE event at Waterline Brewing is open to the public. We hope to see you there.