On Wednesday’s CoastLine, Author Wiley Cash is with us to explore The Marrow of Tradition, a more-than-one-hundred-year-old fictional account of Wilmington’s 1898 coup d’état…
Listen for CoastLine Wednesdays and Thursdays at noon. And find it on the WHQR app. Contact us at email@example.com.
- Wiley Cash, New York Times best-selling author & writer of the new introduction to Charles W. Chesnutt’s The Marrow of Tradition
- Have you read Charles W. Chesnutt’s The Marrow of Tradition? What are your thoughts on the fictional account of the massacre of 1898?
- How can the community address issues about race? Is it even important to discuss race in the 21st century?
- Are the effects of the Wilmington 1898 coup d’état still observable? How can a book from 1901 inform the conversation?
- Email all comments to firstname.lastname@example.org