Looking for a good read? NPR's Books We Love has hundreds of suggestions for you
- “Essential Labor: Mothering as Social Change” by Angela Garbes
- “Bad Sex: Truth, Pleasure and an Unfinished Revolution” by Nona Willis-Aronowitz
- “How To Read Now: Essays” by Elaine Castillo
- “Spine Poems: An Eclectic Collection of Found Verse for Book Lovers” by Annette Dauphin Simon
- “Better Than Fiction” by Alexa Martin
- “Luda” by Grant Morrison
- “Shine Bright: A Very Personal History of Black Women in Pop“ by Danyel Smith
This article was originally published on WBUR.org.
Copyright 2022 NPR. To see more, visit https://www.npr.org.